The company, incorporating online news sites Newsweek, International Business Times, Medical Daily, Player One and Latin Times, are looking to recruit a full time Video Producer to join their busy newsroom in London.
The successful candidate must be familiar with all aspects of production, from finding stories and writing scripts to editing footage and promoting content over social media.
They will be versed in producing different videos for different platforms and have a keen awareness of what makes great social video.
You will also have the ability to provide support and guidance to journalists on how best to tell their story and be comfortable in managing multiple editing projects of different levels of complexity.
- Provide video coverage to news stories on our website
- React to breaking news stories as and when they happen
- Edit news packages in our post-production suite
- Discover and acquire video content from third party sources
- Creatively pitch new ideas and chase stories of interest
- Detailed knowledge of producing different videos for different platforms
- Write broadcast scripts and corresponding articles to go with videos produced
- Upload videos on to our YouTube channel and promote video content over social media
- Passion for journalism, and creative storytelling, strong professional judgment and drive to innovate
- Proficient using Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, Photoshop, After Effects etc).
- Awareness of video and editorial content management systems
- Self starter and eagerness to contribute new ideas
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexibility to work long hours and weekend shifts if required
- Must be able to multi-task and have high attention to detail
- Must have detailed knowledge of tailoring video for social media platforms, including Twitter, YouTube and Facebook
- Able to work in a team environment and work well with others
Apply for Video Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly