Trainee Sales Co-ordinator
Planet Contracting has an exciting opportunity for a Trainee Sales Co-ordinator to join their team based in Burgess Hill. You will be on a full time permanent basis, with a highly competitive salary of circa £17,000 (dependant on experience).
Planet Contracting Limited is an industry leader in designing, manufacturing and installing creative interior demountable glass partitions, glazed doors, modular walls and architectural glazing solutions such as atriums, frameless curved glazing and freestanding glass.
We are a vibrant and forward looking national Company who are looking to recruit an outgoing, persuasive, dynamic and determined individual to provide sales support to our southern commercial and sales team, and to generate enquiries and sales via the telephone and lead generation websites.
The Trainee Sales Co-ordinator position would particularly appeal to individuals looking for career progression within the sales field as we would be keen to mentor and train the successful candidate with a view to them progressing their career within the Company.
As Trainee Sales Co-ordinator you will:
- Assist the sales team with the management of the sales enquiry process.
- Generate enquiries via the telephone and Lead Generation Websites and to forward relevant sales promotional material. (Approximately three-quarters of working time will be spent on the telephone in order to generate and follow up on sales leads.)
- Ensure that the enquiry process is completed in a timely fashion, ensuring that all sales enquiries are prepared in the appropriate way and in the requisite format.
- Ensure that enquiries are passed over to the estimating team and that all relevant documentation is printed off and passed over in a timely manner.
- Ensure all necessary information is input into the Client Relationship Management software in a full and accurate manner.
- Undertake regular searches using Lead Generation Websites and ensure that the systems are being used to their full potential.
- Provide day to day administrative and sales support to the Planet South Directors, Business Development Managers and Sales Teams.
- Ensure that all incoming sales calls into the department are answered and dealt with or passed on to the appropriate person.
- Develop technical skills, as required, to ensure adequate support of all necessary activities including Database management, internet searching and use, and spreadsheet input.
- Develop and maintain filing systems as required and routine filing of the paperwork.
- Work with limited supervision and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate the desire, ambition and drive to succeed and thrive in a sales environment.
- To learn and understand the business with a view to progressing your career within the Company.
Skills needed to become our Trainee Sales Co-ordinator
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A personable, outgoing and persuasive approach
- The ability to build a rapport with Customers
- The determination and drive to build a career within a sales environment
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player and dedication
- High degree of self-motivation, determination and drive, and the ability to exercise initiative
- Computer literacy (MS Office Package, Excel, Word, Database Management, Internet)
- A keen interest in sales and the business, and the desire to build yourself a career within the Company.
Benefits of working for us
- An opportunity to become part of a fast growing, exciting, dynamic and innovative Company
- A fun, lively and vibrant working environment
- Potential for promotion
- A competitive salary of circa £17,000 per annum (dependant on experience), benefits and bonus scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Cover
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Trainee Sales Co-ordinator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Trainee Sales Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly