Chef Manager - Environmental Charity
5 days left
- Full Time
Do you enjoy managing and leading a talented, enthusiastic and hard working team? You will need to show drive, ambition, flair and an ability to cook great food.
Hours: Daytime - Straight Shifts
Salary: Up to £24,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Denham, Uxbridge
Work life balance, three words that do not often come up in a chefs vocabulary, yet this is exactly what this position is offering! With 5 straight shifts per week, no evenings while working in a beautiful regional park. The catering outlet is located next to the Colne Valley Park Visitor Centre a great place to relax and have lunch, hold a function or a enjoy freshly baked cake and cup of tea while overlooking the River Misbourne.
This is an exciting opportunity to put your stamp on a growing operation. Your catering know-how and creativity will constantly be defining new ways we can produce even more scrumptious food, be more efficient and delivering the level of attentive service that will delight note only the visitor but also corporate clients holding functions in our Garden Room.
In return for all your hard work you will be paid a very generous salary and enjoy Christmas day off.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Previous experience as a qualified chef/cook (City and Guilds Level 2/3 or equivalent)
- A proven track record of delivering exceptional customer service
- Good people skills enabling effective relationships to be built and maintained internally and externally
- A track record of developing the catering offer and achieving performance targets
- Previous experience of budget management, increasing income and controlling costs including stock / waste management and GP management
- Good people management skills including setting objectives and providing feedback
- Thorough knowledge of all Health and Safety and Food Hygiene compliance requirements
In return we offer:
- 25 days per annum plus English Bank Holidays
- Cycle to Work* and Childcare Voucher schemes are available on a salary sacrifice basis
- A contributory pension scheme
- Scope to continuing development of your professional skills
Closing Date: 25th August 2017
TO APPLY AND FOR MORE INFORMATION:
If you would like to find out more about this position and to apply, please click the button to be directed to our website to download the information pack and complete your application.
No agencies please.