Sales Enablement Executive
1. Lead new hire sales associates through a prescribed learning development plan covering their first 12 months with FIS.
? Establishing individual learning plans including timelines. Monitoring progress through analysis of reporting metrics; regular meetings (face to face or virtual) with sales associates and leaders.
? Conduct periodic evaluations to include: knowledge assessments, field observation; role-plays.
? Delivering content in both traditional classroom and virtual environments (webinars, podcasts, e-learning, social media)
? Leveraging existing content to address individualized needs, deployed across multiple delivery platforms
? Conduct regular coaching sessions with associates and briefing/planning sessions with leaders to monitor progress, identify areas for development, create development plans to address.
2. SDEs will build effective working relationships with Sales Leaders. SDEs will partner with sales leaders to accelerate new business revenue from 1st year associates by coordinating development and coaching activities and providing feedback/recommendations to sales leaders on a regular basis. Where appropriate, SDE will also assist sales leader in assessing strengths/weaknesses of the overall sales team and create plans to address. SPEs will identify and share best practices across the organization to drive continuous improvement.
3. SDEs will work with HR and sales leadership to identify high potential talent, collaborate on the design of development and succession plans.
4. Provide feedback and actively contribute to improving the Selling the FIS Way program. SDEs will proactively seek to improve the materials, process, delivery and measurements included in Selling the FIS Way. Provide continual inter & intra departmental communications to enhance program effectiveness with critical issues. Participate on task force &/or project teams that focus on improving sales effectiveness to assist in ensuring established sales objectives are met
5. Prepare & deliver pertinent information to assist senior leadership in the strategic sales & marketing decision making process.
6. Execute against prescribed personal development plan to include but not limited to:
? Meet delivery and coaching standards through internal and external certification
? Demonstrate mastery of sales & learning technology (Microsoft Dynamics; Webex plus other internal sales tools)
7. Responsible for staying up-to-date and relevant with leading sales training/performance trends from inside and outside FIS. Must be able to present new ideas, pilot, measure and analyse results and effectively communicate/introduce new sales learning programs across the FS Global Sales organization.
• A strong background in sales, learning or training
• Understand sales within a large corporate environment
• Ability to foster long term internal relationships
• Must be able to present new ideas, pilot, measure and analyse results and effectively communicate/introduce new sales learning programs across the FIS Global Sales organization.
What we offer
• A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
• A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
• A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities - FIS is your final career step!
• A competitive salary and excellent benefits
FIS is the world's largest global provider dedicated to banking and payments technologies. FIS empowers the financial world with payment processing and banking solutions, including software, services and technology outsourcing. FIS' more than 55,000 worldwide employees are passionate about moving our clients' business forward. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS serves more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries, and our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor's 500?? Index.