Occupational Therapist - Acute Stroke - Woolwich - Band 6
Occupational Therapist - Acute Stroke - Woolwich - Band 6 - GBP25-GBP27 per hour
We are currently looking for an Occupational Therapist to join the acute Stroke Team with one of our NHS clients based in Woolwich
The ideal Occupational Therapist will have experience with working within an Stroke/Neuro setting.
Benefits of the role???
- Ongoing contract to start ASAP
- Broaden experience in an acute setting by working within the stroke team
- Working in a proactive and collaborative team
- Deeply rewarding
- Great rates of pay
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
The desirable Occupational Therapist will have:
- Previous NHS Experience
- Stroke experience
- Neuro experience
- Acute experience
- HCPC registered
- Eligibility to work in the UK
As an occupational therapist you must be???
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of allied health positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get GBP200 for each Allied Health Professional you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get GBP200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy