Regulatory Reporting Analyst
Our regulatory reporting team are responsible for reporting all in scope transactions in line with the EMIR and MIFID regulations. As such, the team is required to understand the trade flows through the systems, identify any issues prior to onward transmission to an external trade repository and manage any exceptions. They will also be required to run daily reconciliations and liaise with the business to resolve any issues.
We require additional team members to help fulfil these obligations.
You will be responsible for;
- Daily data analysis and investigation of queries for EMIR, REMIT and MIFID regulatory requirements
- Running daily reconciliations to validate the data reported to the regulators
- Liaising with a range of internal business groups as well as be able to respond to client reporting queries and requests.
- Involvement regression testing system releases for existing reporting requirements and any future changes
- Provide support to team lead as required.
You will need;
- 1 -3 years knowledge and operational experience within either Fixed Income, Currencies, Commodities or Equities
- Strong data analytical skills and understanding of reconciliation tools and controls.
- Experience of MiFID, REMIT or EMIR reporting obligations and understanding of Macquarie's reporting engines used.