Commodity Enhance Finance Contractor
Commodity Enhance Finance Commercial Contractor
Key Accountabilities/Scope of Activity:
- The creation of the CEF Operating Standard (with key input and discussions with Legal, Treasury, Credit, Operations, Trading, etc). During the process the following workflows will be generated:
- Front to Back control mechanisms and accountabilities including relevant delegations and authorities for key tasks,
- Deal-closing and issuance of trade tickets,
- back-office checks & document issuance,
- funding procedure with Treasury and Credit,
- settlement of individual transactions,
- file-keeping standards,
- periodical/adhoc reporting, reviews of documentation/legal/regulations,
- process to ensure no transactions leading up to or crossing quarter close,
- establishes credit risk and limits with Credit required to make term deposits with emerging banks,
- process with EGP gas operations desk on commodity flow and documentation,
- establishes process to mitigate operational risk and ensure quality control on every document executed to provide additional level of assurance and go/no-go decision
- Design, draft and implement the "CEF Transaction Documentation" templates. This is the set of external contracts that will be used on every CEF transaction and will require close coordination across all supporting functions.
- Design, draft and implement Product Approval Documents ("PADS"). This is the documentation prepared in collaboration with various functions (Legal, Tax, Treasury), sanctioning the use of individual CEF products in individual jurisdictions and is renewed annually.
- Work in conjunction with Global Treasury Services to on-board target client-banks while working through the client's templates and the account opening & KYC process.
- Maintaining high ethical standards and complying with all market rules and regulations
- Promote and support our "Speak Up" culture unconditionally
Essential Experience and Job Requirements:
- 10+ years Trade Finance experience with a minimum of 5 years in CEF.
- A track record of managing processes and procedures in a CEF trading business.
- Strong understanding of documentation and processes within the CEF market and ability to work internally/externally to achieve desired results.
- Demonstrated commitment to control and compliance.
- Sound one team behaviours with the ability to receive and provide respectful challenge.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of financial markets including capital, trade finance and trading instruments.
- Strong industry reputation with deep relationships across the emerging bank and confirming bank segments.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and ability to work within a very deadline orientated environment with competing priorities and complexities.
- Organizational agility and the ability to reach and influence key decision-makers.
- Proven record of working collaboratively with supporting functional teams to help improve processes and drive efficiencies.
- Good organization and time management skills with strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Open Link Endur.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.