Software Test Analyst / Consultant
Key Skills required
• XML, CSS, HTMLs, web services
• Jira, confluence, HP ALM
• CRM, Web Services, SAP, Retail J, POS
• Strong manual and automation Testing Skills
• Strong programming skills
• Good eye for detail and interface design
• Demonstrable knowledge of the full SDLC and STLC
• Release management and controls
• Strong documentation skills
- Responsible for development of QA strategies
- Continuously seek to improve effectiveness of testing through new and improved methods, techniques and processes
- Work across teams to support quality assurance and testing throughout the business as appropriate.
- Identify areas for cooperation with other teams to improve overall quality and with peers or others, implement initiatives improving testing capability and efficiency.
- Develop and execute automated and performance testing for assigned projects to successfully and consistently enable delivery of high-quality software products and services on time, on budget, and to specification.
- Plan testing for delivery of products and enhancements and to assure products meet product requirements and quality standards, partnering with Product Management, Project Management, Engineering, and Operations teams.
- Maintain flexibility to react quickly to changes in priorities or circumstances to meet the needs of the business.
- Report issues and results, researching and identifying root causes as appropriate, documenting accordingly.
- Cooperate in the enhancement of the methodologies employed for test planning and execution, defect tracking, and metric and status reporting.
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum development & QA methodologies.