Head Housekeeper - London
Head Housekeeper- London (EC4V) £26,000
Working hours: Five days out of seven - 08:00am - 17:00pm (some flexibility will be required)
Servest are recruiting for a Head Housekeeper to smoothly manage a the housekeeping department based in a prestigious hotel with approximately 204 rooms based in London (EC4V). The aim of the role is to provide an efficient and effective housekeeping and cleaning service to our client, ensuring high standards of cleaning are delivered and maintained to meet the clients` specification with regards to delivery and service.
* Ensure all rotas for your team are in place to cover the needs of the site which include around 35 members of staff and 204 rooms.
* Deploy team resources in the most effective way, prioritising in order to overcome day to day problems.
* Ensure the specification is being met on site and is regularly reviewed with the client and your senior manager.
* Ensure you communicate effectively with your supervisors and senior manager regarding any feedback and ensure they are aware of any issues.
* Ensure next steps are immediately responded to by liaising with your site supervisors where necessary and using these to build long term improvements with the client.
* Hold a clear understanding of Health and Safety legislation and to be proactive in the reduction of onsite accidents.
* Ensure that you complete and submit time sheets / holiday and sickness forms within the given time scales.
* Complete recruitment for entry level positions and identify any training needs for new starters and current staff.
* Be responsible for the stock and the ordering of appropriate equipment.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Housekeeping management experience within a hotel is essential- Ideally within a hotel with 180+ rooms
* Able to effectively manage and motivate staff- ideally used to a team of 10+
* Exceptional eye for detail
* Knowledge of Health and Safety procedures
* Strong customer focus
* Must be able to work under pressure and have strong management capability
* IT literate - Word, Excel and Outlook
We are offering a competitive salary depending on experience, 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, uniform and auto enrolment pension plus other company benefits
We offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success. That`s why we offer a competitive salary, study support and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable. To find out more please visit us on www.servest.co.uk