Customer Relations Executive / Customer Service Agent
Job Title: Customer Relations Executive
Salary: Up to £21,000
Our client is one of the UK's leading Accident Repair Solution providers servicing both the Insurer and Fleet sectors from eight locations within the Home Counties.
Reporting to the Group Services Manager, this is a hands-on role with specific responsibility for the high level management of our customer journey experience in connection with vehicles being repaired within our network of six accident repair centres. Working as part of our established Group Services team, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to raise the bar in respect of providing a truly 'great' customer service experience and accomplish this by delivering a solid and consistent central communication facility promoting the company's brand values.
The Key Role Responsibilities
- Create the 'first touch' communication to the vehicle driver, introducing the company's services, process and branch contacts
- Act as a central point of high level contact for customers / drivers, to include the initial handling and delegation of any complaints
- Explore all opportunities to upsell the company's services - e.g. Car Hire / Alloy Wheel Refurbishment etc.
- Monitor individual vehicle repair progress via our I.T systems to ensure that all key performance targets are met or exceeded
- Identify any shortfalls with the above mentioned key performance indicators and take appropriate action to correct
- To meet / exceed our customers SLA's and KPI's maintain firm but friendly communications with our accident repair centres
- Utilising management reports, identify changes in vehicle repair progress and update drivers and colleagues as appropriate
- With training, progressively gain knowledge of the basic principles of vehicle damage assessment and 'shell' VDA assessments
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with our body shops by providing assistance and support during times of need
- Utilising the software provided, produce planned and ad-hoc reporting to illustrate performance trends as deemed appropriate
Skills/Experience & Qualification
- Competent in using Microsoft Office, the internet and web-based applications
- Knowledge of vehicle damage claim processes and procedures
- Experience of providing 'great' customer service and administration support in a demanding environment
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Complaint handling at first level
Motivated and able to demonstrates tenacity, a will to succeed and effective team interaction skills. The ideal candidate will be self-reliant, with a positive outcome. You will have an excellent eye for detail and high standards of presentation, both personally and professionally with your work routines.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Insurance Claims Handler, Claim Handler, Customer Claims Executive, Claims Account Manager, Trainee Claims Handler, Junior Claims Handler, Claims Customer Service, Insurance Claims, Fraudulent Claims Handler, Insurance Fraud, Fraud Claims Handler, Personal Injury Claims Handler, Case Handler, Claims Assistant, Legal Claims Handler, Customer Claims Handler, Claims Technician will also be considered for this role.