Housekeeping Supervisor- London- £8.20 to 8.70ph
Housekeeping Supervisor- £8.20-8.70ph DOE
Servest are currently looking for a Housekeeping Supervisor to join our team based at a well-known hotel based in the Mayfair area of London. As a supervisor you will be responsible for managing your team, allocating rooms, daily checks and audits as well as rotas.
Servest are a leading FM company who oversee the housekeeping in a large portfolio of exclusive hotels across the UK- we are looking for Room Attendants/Housekeepers & Housekeeping Supervisors to enhance our team, assist with training and to make sure standards are met within our contract.
Working hours over the following: working 5 days out of 7 (flexibility with shifts needed between 8am and 6pm )
Paid holiday allowance and free lunch when on duty
Overview of the roles-
- Ensure all rooms / bathrooms are cleaned on a daily basis to a high standard
- Responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and property in your work area
- Responsible for achieving and exceeding our guest satisfaction score
- Ensure all cleaning products are stored safely and securely at all times
- To comply with Servest Health and Safety policy
- As a supervisor you will be overseeing a team of up to 5 room attendants
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Housekeeping experience within a hotel
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude at all time
- Good written and spoken English is desirable
- To be considered for the supervisor role you will need you have some supervisory experience within the housekeeping sector
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria, please email your CV to Servest
Servest is an equal opportunities employer and relies on diversity to deliver on our goals. We actively encourage applications from talented and qualified individuals regardless of race, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or age.
We look forward to receiving your application
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will contact you within 7 days if you have been shortlisted.
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**