Maintenance Officer / Operations Administrator / Office Manager
Job Title: Maintenance Officer
Location: Clapham, London
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Hours: Full Time (Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm)
Start Date: ASAP
Our Client is a Building and Maintenance Company based in London who specialises in bespoke building work, loft conversions, extensions, new builds, basements, refurbishments and many more. They take great pride in delivering a professional service of the highest quality. Their client base has grown from 'word of mouth' recommendations that have created their excellent reputation and portfolio of repeat customers. They have over 25 years of experience and expertise in the building trade.
As a Maintenance Officer, you will support the company operations by organising and co-ordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. You will also handle a wide range of administration and executive support independently with little or no supervision.
You will deliver exceptional customer service and support the Maintenance team.
- Organise and schedule meetings / appointments / jobs / quotes
- Answering telephones, directing calls, and controlling correspondence
- Making calls to tenants, clients, subcontractors and on site colleagues
- Receiving client requests and preparing work orders
- Manage relationships with clients to a high standards
- Updating clients on work progress
- Maintaining continuity of projects by communicating instructions to colleagues both office and site based
- Maintain office services by organising office operations and procedures; designing filling systems
- Updating databases and ensuring compliance of all operatives
- Completing and distribution of quotes within 48 hours
- Completing and distribution of invoices within 48 hours
- Reconciliation and management of invoice payments
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts and equipment procurement
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Reviewing and analysing special reports; summering information and identifying trends for management
- Keeping information accessible by sorting and filing paper/certificates and E-documents.
- Organizing company and client events
- PA duties to Director as and when needed
- Provide daily support to all other members of the team
- Ad-hoc duties when required
Key Skills & Requirements:
- Experience working within a maintenance company
- Experience of using word, excel and emails
- Ability to multi-task
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- A good re-call/memory of ongoing jobs
- Quick-learner and eager to learn
As no relocation fees will be provided, our client can only accept applications from candidates eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Maintenance Officer, Maintenance Administrator, Operations Officer, Operations Administrator, Office Manager, Admin Manager, General Manager, Finance Manager, Admin Coordinator, Admin Assistant, Administration Manager, Office Coordinator, Business Assistant Manager, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Office Coordinator, Business Operations Assistant, General Office Manager, Appointment Booker, Customer Services Manager, PA, Personal Assistant, PA to Director, Office Operations may also be considered for this role .