Event Sales Executive
We're a highly focused and experienced events management team. We love our work and our sole purpose is to deliver events hassle-free stress-free. Great events take great planning!
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and focused person to join our small event sales team.
We're looking for an individual who wants to achieve success within the very competitive and fast moving event sales industry.
This role involves selling, organising and delivering first class experiences and events. You will need to be customer focused and respond to all enquiries in a timely, confident and professional manner in order to maximise sales conversion.
You will need to sell events over the telephone directly to customers and make outgoing calls to progress existing event proposals.
• See events through from initial enquiry, to booking and completion with the relevant suppliers
• To answer calls and make outgoing calls to progress existing event proposals
• To sell the right product to the right customer and create inspiring itineraries for clients to fulfil their needs, whether it be a single activity or a whole weekend of activities
• To communicate a high quality service to prospective clients
• You will have a natural sales ability
• You will have excellent administration skills, be well organised and efficient with excellent time management skills
• A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with clients, colleagues and suppliers
• Ability to work on your own initiative as well as being a good team player
• Good IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good research and internet skills
• Attention to detail
• You will actively seek referrals, recommendations and extra sales & business opportunities.
• You will have a sense of humour
• Experience essential, you will have events sales experience. Or similar transferable experience.
• You will be target and goal driven.
• Overseas travel experience as an independent traveller (a bonus but not essential).
• Tour operator (a bonus but not essential)
• We organise corporate events
• We organise stag and hen weekends
• We organise Christmas parties
• We organise events across the UK
• We're based in Firle, Sussex - you must have a car!
• Starting basic £18,000 + Commission
• OTE £25,000 +
Please apply online for this Event Sales Executive role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.