E-Learning Business Development Manager
E-learning Business Development Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 basic + (30k OTE)
My client are a specialist within their sector. Due to growth of the team and company, my client now requires an E-Learning Business Development Manager.
This hands-on role will be fundamental to the continued success of the department and will subsequently require a highly motivated and results-driven individual, looking to advance their sales career.
Confident cold calling and extensive networking within the industry will be an everyday requirement of the job and essential to meeting your individual and team targets. The role will see you attending events in the UK and abroad, representing the company and service professionally to prospective and existing clients. It involves the full sales lifecycle including bespoke, consultative projects once fully proficient.
Extensive training of the product and service will be provided alongside full instruction and support on the sales lifecycle with the aim of quickly establishing your own client base and revenue streams.
- 2+ years selling eLearning solutions and B2B sales and account management experience.
- Highly presentable with strong communication skills, both verbal and written with the ability to engage with a senior level audience
- Ability to take responsibility for your own forecasting, pipeline and reporting to senior management
- Goal and action orientated with ability and desire to work towards revenue targets within a team environment
- Experience writing excellent proposal and tender documents
- Conduct presentations to client and prospects when appropriate
- capable of taking on new skills and information and implementing them to good effect quickly
- Some experience of selling bespoke projects would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Learning Management Systems (LMS) and CRM Systems.
- Additional working languages would also be advantageous.