Group/Area Kitchen Manager -Late Night Venues - London Based
Group/Area Kitchen Manager - Stylish Cocktail Bars & Late Night Venues - London Based
Salary £30,000 + excellent company benefits, training and progression!
This stylish and funky group who own cocktail bars and late night venues have 7 sites in London, 1 in Wales and 3 new openings coming up in the North of England are recruiting for a Group/Area Kitchen Manager to assist them in this fantastic journey! As Group/Area Kitchen Manager, you will be based 2 days a week overseeing the kitchens in one of our city venues, the remaining 3 days will be spent out in businesses working with General Managers to support and develop Kitchen teams in each sites as well as supporting with new site openings.
Duties will include:
- Supporting General Managers through weekly assistance with stock, HR and training, food safety and health and safety audits.
- Working with Kitchen Supervisors on site and making recommendation for improvements.
- Supporting General Managers with training and developing kitchen teams not only ensuring the highest standards are maintained but also excellent career progression opportunities for all team members.
- Working on menu development with the Executive Chef, with full training provided
- Supporting with new site openings as required - travel and accommodation provided
Group/Area Kitchen Manager;
- Previous experienced in a similar role managing multiple sites
- Passionate about guest service, food quality and standards within the business
- Obsessive in ensuring all meals leave the kitchen meet the required specification and standards and only the very best will do
- Solid financial understanding and business acumen
- Target driven
- Strong leader with great communication skills and a natural flair for developing and motivating teams
- Lead by example, work alongside their team and able to jump in to help and coach them through busy periods
- Flexible and willing to travel
- 50% company discount across all of our sites
- Company pension schemes
- Incentive vouchers and rewards
- Opportunity to be part of a young, vibrant and rapidly expanding brand, who are constantly growing in influence within the hospitality industry
- Extensive training and development for all staff members with a strong focus on internal promotion and supported career progression
Please CLICK APPLY if you are interested to hear more about the Group/Area Kitchen Manager Role!