Property Senior Consultant - French Speaking
Job title: Property Senior Consultant
Location: London with frequent travel
Salary: Competitive basic salary, commission, Phone allowance, Holiday benefits
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
New properties. New lifestyles. They traverse countries and cultures in order to offer you both.
The company is an international sales network and property investment advisory that was founded on the idea of building bridges - cultural and communicative bridges - between countries and the investors, real estate agents, developers and second home purchasers.
Founded in 2003 and today led by three partners, the company is driven by the prospect of cross-border investment and has over a decade of experience in dealing with diverse markets and audiences.
After refining their expertise in the French market, the company now has a portfolio, which spans time zones, comprising alpine chalets, sleek town houses, Mauritian and Seychellois beach houses, London and Lisbon pied a terre, and everything in between.
The company is now recruiting a Property Sales Consultant to work with the sales team based in London. As an experienced sales professional, you will contribute to the continued growth of their international portfolio as part of a leading property investment company.
This is a varied and challenging role working within time pressures combined with a broad mix of international leisure and investor clients, you will ensure a high level of client/customer care is achieved. Your core sales skills will enable you to approach potential customers to win new business whilst maintaining good relationships with existing clients. A high standard of spoken and written English is essential. Fluency in any other European languages is an advantage but not essential.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to sell a wide portfolio of properties in key developments.
- Responding in a timely fashion to client enquiries via telephone, email and face-to-face.
- Following up all enquiries promptly with the aim of negotiating an agreement and closing the sale.
- Liaising with mortgage brokers where necessary.
- Gathering market and customer information and monitoring all property enquiries through to successful completion.
- Ensuring all parties are working towards the scheduled exchange deadline.
- Taking the appropriate initiative to ensure performance standards are met.
- Producing accurate and timely sales reports for clients and management.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Identify client needs, analyse enquiries for opportunities and sell appropriate property products and services.
- Develop relationships with clients to ensure consideration of preferred property investment product.
- Advise clients and remain available at each stage of the selling process.
- Meet clients seeking investment to fully establish their exact requirements.
- Liaise with property developers to check the progress of existing developments and to check the stock available for sale
- Account Management of your own network agents that you develop on promoting Athena products
- Maintain ongoing communication with the Sales Director, informing him/her of potential issues, new developments, changes, cost calculations and other vital information within area of responsibility.
- Ensure that all information and transactions regarding clients / applicants are kept confidential.
- Comply with UK laws, regulations and internal controls as well as all property policies and procedures and support the sales and service culture of the organisation.
- Maintain knowledge of competitors' rates and terms and other trends related to the property industry and drive that knowledge within the team.
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Good level of English & French.
- Proven experience and expertise in sales - must be hungry to sell.
- At least three years' sales experience, ideally in the property sector.
- Knowledge of property, ski resorts and skiing lifestyle etc.
- Experience and understanding of general sales techniques.
- Passionate about architecture, property and holiday destination trends.
- Strong IT skills (Microsoft office) + CRM experience using the company CRM software.
They're a young, dynamic team, and we believe in friendliness and inclusivity in the working environment. If, like them, you're passionate about the prospect of property investment and curious about other cultures and lifestyles, or if you have specific knowledge of one of the many different markets in which we operate, then we want to hear from you.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Account Manager, Property Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Client Support, Account Consultant, Product Specialist, Property Sales Executive, Experienced Account Manager, Sales Executive, Business Development Manager, Estate Agent, Nationwide Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development, Sales, Direct Sales, Key Sales, Business Developer, Business Plan, Business Development, Sales Development, Business Development Lead, Digital Sales Executive, Digital Media Executive, New Client Sales, B2B will be considered for this role.