Sales Executive / Business Development Manager - Hospitality
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Westminster, London
Salary: The company offers an attractive salary and a generous bonus on meeting targets
The company is a unique development offering over 1000 furnished and unfurnished apartments, along with serviced apartments, a Sports & Fitness Club, Restaurant, Bar and an award winning Moroccan inspired Spa. Located in Pimlico, set around three and half acres of landscaped gardens in the heart of Westminster - central London.
They are currently recruiting for a Business Development Executive to join their Business Development Team. This is a full-time and permanent post, working 40hrs per week Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate will be required to work Monday to Friday, they offer an attractive salary and a generous bonus on meeting set targets.
The successful candidate must be proactive and have the ability to seek opportunities for business growth, by identifying new revenue opportunities and able to work with a variety of suppliers and clients. You will also need to focus and maintain an effective level of communication between all revenue generating departments and companies in order to increase revenue and achieve company annual objectives. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the hospitality sector.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate the ability and knowledge required to assist in the management of key account retention, business growth and contract renewals. A proactive approach to generating business opportunities and the confidence to represent the company brand at events/road shows within the UK.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of working in a sales driven Serviced Apartments environment, or related sector.
- Proven business planning skills and Experience.
- Customer focused, and have a proactive approach to generate leads, negotiating and closing deals.
- Knowledge of the PMS system, (Opera).
- Property Sales/lettings industry experience is desirable.
Employee discounts/benefits Include:
- Interest free season ticket loan.
- Discount company car parking.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Discounted rate for their onsite Spa and Fitness Club.
- Discounted rate for their onsite restaurant.
- Friends/Family discounts on accommodation.
- Life assurance.
- Birthday leave of 1 day.
- 28 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays.
- Company Well-being support and interactive portal.
Please click APPLY to submit your CV and a Cover Letter stating your suitability for the role advertised.
Candidates with experience of; Hospitality Sales Manager, Hotel Sales Manager, Key Account Manager, Senior Account Manager, Senior Sales Manager, Holiday Sales Manager, Senior Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Corporate Sales Manager, Vacation Sales Manager, Business Development, Targets, Sales, Sales Executive, Business Development Executive, B2B, Sales Development, Direct Sales, B2B Sales will be considered for this role.