Business Development Manager (Southern Region)
We have an exciting opportunity available to join our UK Prometeon sales team. Reporting directly to the Managing Director, you will take responsibility for the development of fleet business within Prometeon Tyre Group UK Limited.
Experience and a proven track record within a Truck fleet tyre industry, along with a strong sales ethos is essential, together with experience of B2B sales.
We are looking for someone with a positive outlook, keen to make a valued contribution, whilst being able to successfully manage the pressures that come with this enjoyable role.
Key activities in the role include: -
- To develop new fleet business and manage existing fleet contracts within the sales area
- To further develop the service partner network to include; service provider management, adherence to SLA's, and negotiations on service charges at a national and local level
- Monitoring and reporting back on market intelligence
- Representing the Prometeon UK business at both internal and external customer events
- Ensuring achievement of both financial and unit sales targets
- To be proactive in seeking out new business opportunities, and be prepared to establish relations to develop new business
- Effective account management, ensuring relationships are maintained, targets are achieved and opportunities are maximised
- To share and promote the Prometeon Tyre Group UK Limited products across all customers, sharing knowledge, advice and technical information
Important requirements for this role include: -
- You should be able to develop and maintain customer relationships, whilst maintaining a professional manner at all times
- Have a good level of IT knowledge and skills, including MS Excel
- Due to the nature of the role, you should be a self-starter, able to prioritise and organise your workload to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills, along with a sound understanding of financial acumen
- A full driving licence is required for this role, along with a flexible approach to work, as there will be requirements to travel and stay overnight.
Ideally, you'll live in the Southern region as the successful candidate must have knowledge of the geographical area.