Receptionist / Office Administrator / PA / Business Support
- Full Time
Job Title: Receptionist / Office Administrator
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
About the Role:
Our client is looking for a Receptionist to join their organisation. You will be vital to ensure the smooth running of the London office. You will need to understand that the reputation of the company rests on the first impressions gained in the way the first call is handled to the quality of the greeting of a potential customer or supplier. You will be undertaking a multitude of tasks to keep the 'wheels of the organisation running smoothly'. Very often it is the 'unseen' activities that add to the complexity of the role and you will have the chance to make this an exciting and fulfilling career. You will also be liaising with and supporting all European offices as a representative of the European HQ.
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls taking and passing on clear messages as required
- Greet all visitors, offer them a drink and monitor their access.
- Office Security
- Book meeting rooms and arrange refreshments/caterings as required
- Ensure the office extension list is up to date and distributed regularly
- Receive and sort mail and deliveries
- Process invoices
- Supporting the Marketing and Merchandising function
- Responsible managing fire alarm testing and annual fire drills
- Facilities Management
- Event Management such as organising birthday, long-service and wedding collections/cards for staff
- Supporting the Senior Management team
The ideal candidate must be:
- Very well presented
- Very well organised
- Excellent IT Skills
- Be able to work autonomously
- Be able to use your own initiative to ensure that any concerns are dealt with before they become an issue
- Be able to speak and write clear English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Administrator, Commercial Support, Administrator, Admin, Sales Support, Commercial Administrator, Support, Assistant, Customer Services Administrator, Legal Admin Assistant, QS Administrator, Customer Services support, Office Administrator, Office Admin, Office Assistant, Legal Administrator, Office Associate, Office Support, General Admin, Team Administrator, Team Admin will also be considered for this role.