Content Marketing Executive
Content Marketing Executive / Copywriting / Journalism / SEO / Digital Marketing
Content Marketing Executive with copywriting or journalistic experience and an understanding of SEO principles is needed for our client, a fast-paced and innovative property investment company. They are looking for someone with a thirst for knowledge and can transform ideas into compelling content for their audience.
As Content Marketing Executive, you will draft and curate a wide range of content across a variety of formats, from brochures and web copy, to email marketing campaigns and news articles. Using your strong editing skills and exceptional eye for detail, you will assist other members of the marketing team to create memorable and exciting outreach campaigns.
You will be a bright, ambitious individual who is looking to develop your experience of digital marketing and immerse yourself in this exciting and growing industry. The key to a Content Marketing Executive's success is a creative flair and the ability to adapt to a continually evolving workload.
The role will involve:
- Creating engaging copy for online and offline marketing campaigns
- Shaping and curating content to attract users through organic search; monitoring users, traffic and performance using tools such as Google Analytics
- Growing brand awareness through the creation of industry leading content and campaigns
- Project managing the production of new marketing materials
- Proofing marketing copy to ensure a consistent brand message
- Collaborating with key figures from across the business to generate new ideas and improve processes
- Copywriting or journalistic experience (e.g. writing for a university newspaper)
- An understanding of SEO principles
- Keen to push boundaries with new ideas and approaches
- Proven experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience of updating website through CMS system
- Strong IT skills (e.g. Excel, Word)
- Photo editing skills (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Strong online and offline research skills
- While not essential, experience of video production and editing, use of Adobe InDesign and prior experience of B2B or B2C marketing will be an advantage
Our client values the importance of strong company culture, working hard to create an environment of strong leadership, vision and teamwork that encourages personal and professional development.
You will also benefit from:
- £17k to £20k basic salary
- Generous Employer Pension Contributions
- 20 Days of Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Ongoing mentoring and training
- Access to a vibrant team of experienced individuals
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 per annum
If you feel that this position is suitable for you, please forward your CV for immediate consideration