Records Management Administrator - Night shift
2 days left
- Full Time
Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
An opportunity has arisen for a Records Management Administrator to provide accurate support to clients by ensuring that an excellent customer experience is provided at all times. This is achieved by carrying out the following duties:
• Monitor client functional mailbox for queries.
• Answer telephone calls from clients.
• Act as a link between clients and warehouse.
• Provide an effective and efficient service for the handling of client assets.
• Observe and implement documented client procedures, report any failings, and submit any suggestions for improvement.
• Report any defects or breaches of Health & Safety /Security immediately to the Team Leader.
• Ensure compliance with IM and Client policies, including H&S and Security.
Please note the hours of this role are Friday to Monday, 1900 - 0700.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• A high level of accuracy with the capability to provide Iron Mountain services whilst answering customer queries and providing process knowledge.
• IT literate with knowledge and experience of using Microsoft based packages.
• Confidence to deal directly with customers on a daily basis.
• Willing to manually lift boxed documents and move trolleys.
In return we offer a competitive remuneration and the career prospects associated with a global market leader.
Salary: £18,000+ Shift allowance, Bonus & Benefits
Please click "Apply" to be redirected to their website to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.