CNC Programmer / Setter
1 day left
- Full Time
CNC Programmer / Setter, Worthing, West Sussex, Manufacturing
We are recruiting for a CNC Programmer / Setter on behalf of a Manufacturer based in Worthing, West Sussex. Reporting to the Cell Leader, the successful candidate will programme, set and produce quality products from their various Milling and/or Turning machines.
- Working under the direction of the Cell Leader or Operations Manager for production cycles and in accordance with controlling documentation available.
- Interpretation of drawings and controlling documentation and use of appropriate calibrated measuring equipment and tools to ensure compliance of components.
- Setting and dismantling of machines for new production cycle, identifying the correct tooling to meet the drawing and specification.
- Identify and report any non-conformance of machined components and rework non-conforming products as instructed.
- Ensure all components meet company quality standards and that cleaning and deburring processes are carried out as required.
- Ensure that all finished components are stacked and cased safely and in accordance with company specification.
- Ensure that all machined components are identified with the production route card and that documentation is completed in accordance with company procedures.
- Ensure the Cell Leader is notified when a first off and final inspection of components is required.
- Ensure that finished components are immediately notified to the Cell Leader so that they can be passed to the next phase of production/finished stock.
- Ensure good housekeeping by maintaining personal work station and machinery in a clean and tidy condition and report faults in machinery, or any other aspect of production concerning health and safety, to the Cell Leader or Operations Manager.
- The Company may require other duties to be carried out from time to time within the individual's capability.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience in Programming, setting and operating of Mazatrol and or Fanuc CNC machines an advantage
- Good foundation of engineering knowledge
- Read and understand engineering drawings
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the 'Apply' button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to: Turning Milling, Machine Operator, CNC Operator, Production Machine Operatives, Precision Engineering, Machinist, Machine Setter, CNC Programmer, Production, Engineering Manager, Supervisor, Team Leader, Brighton, Horsham, Bognor Regis
Apply for CNC Programmer / Setter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly