National Call Centre Administrator
Rico Logistics is a UK subsidiary of the global logistics giant TVS with $10 billion annual revenues and employing more than 30,000 people worldwide. Rico Logistics is a market leader in their sector and provide courier services to some of the UK's top businesses, in addition to serving the needs of locally based businesses. Operating out of over 45 Branches around the UK and Ireland and across Europe, our Head Office facility is based in Langley, Slough.
A vacancy has arisen in our busy National Control Centre, (NCC) based in Langley near Slough for an Administrator.
The NCC Administrator will be the main point of contact for a range of national accounts reporting and pricing functions. The Administrator will generate the reports for both internal Management and Clients within given timescales.
Main Responsibilities Include:
• Control, organise and administrate client reports and requests including contacting branches direct to obtain any relevant information
• Ensure accurate recording of data
• Deal with daily queries raised by clients, drivers, branches or management in a timely manner
• Manage filing where required
• Escalate issues to management as soon as is practical
• Maintain and assist in documentation of processes and procedures
• Assist with training of new personnel and maintain training records
Knowledge and Experience Required:
• Excellent Communications skills in English both written and verbal
• Confident telephone manner
• Confident dealing with customers both internal and external
• Ability to type at a minimum of 35 wpm
• Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (Ability to complete V-Lookups and Pivot tables)
• Customer focused, strives to deliver a high standard of service
• Good geographical knowledge
Salary: £18,000 per annum
Contract Type: Permanent full-time
Working Hours: 08.00 - 1700, 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday
If you want to be part of our dynamic team and believe you have the skills and drive to join the fastest growing Courier and Logistics Company in the UK, please apply online for this National Call Centre Administrator role with your CV and covering Letter.
No Agencies Please
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.