Service Delivery Driver HGV Class C
- Full Time
The ReFood AD plants operate as integrated recycling units, processing a variety of food wastes to produce renewable energy, heat and ReGrow, a nutrient-rich fertiliser for local farms. The plants also recycle the food waste packaging. The plants provide an environmentally-sustainable solution for all waste producers looking for a safe method of diverting food waste from landfill.
Applications are invited for a Service Delivery Driver (Class C) at our Dagenham Site, working a guaranteed 48 hours per week & in line with the EU Drivers Hours rules and the Working Time Directive (WTD).
Duties and responsibilities will vary but will include;
• The collection and exchange of 240 ltr wheelie bins from clients' premises, containing food and catering waste
• Returning the wheelie bins to the Dagenham site and offloading the material into hoppers
• Using hand held PDA device to record daily activities
• Completion of all required documentation
• Ensuring the vehicle is well maintained and clean, undertaking required vehicle checks
• To act as an ambassador on behalf of ReFood, ensuring that the client is treated courteously and respectfully
• Hold a full HGV Class C Driving licence
• Be smart in appearance (uniform is provided) and have a pleasant manner
• Represent the company positively when visiting sites and communicating with customers
• Demonstrate their understanding of EU Rules and WTD
• Undertake a Disclosure and Barring check, as required.
• Hold their Driver CPC
• Hold a Digital Tachograph Driver Card
Salary: OTE £37,124 plus benefits
Closing Date: Ongoing
Please apply online for this role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.