Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - Professional Services
Are you a talented business development professional from a professional service background? Looking for a new challenge within the finance sector with a global organisation? If so, this is the role for you.
Our client is a progressive financial services provider specialising in the global provision of fiduciary, accounting and administration services. Due to rapid expansion, they are now looking for a Business Development Executive to join their team in London.
Within an innovative, supportive and rewarding environment, you'll have the chance to push your skills to the limit and play a key role in our client's ongoing growth and success.
As a Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with coordinating a wide range of client relationship management (CRM) activities and delivering market research and business intelligence projects. You will support and deliver on the business development strategies for various business lines.
Reporting to the Senior Business Development Manager, you will operate hand-in-hand with the Marketing and Public Relations Team. This team develops marketing campaigns and collateral to support business development initiatives and maintains a repository of client pitches and RFPs.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be tasked with:
- Assisting with the preparation of proposals and RFPs and pitches for new business development opportunities
- Maintaining and updating target lists using our client's CRM system
- Coordinating marketing trips and participating at conferences, seminars and events
- Aiding in the preparation of marketing plans and budgets
- Providing general support to business development activities
- Working cross-functionally with staff in other offices to ensure consistency and co-ordination of business development activities
Interested? To be considered, you will have:
- At least four years' experience within a professional services firm
- Knowledge of the finance industry
- A bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business management or a related field
As a Business Development Executive, you will also need to be a strong communicator with a close attention to detail, excellent writing skills and the ability to manage your time effectively.
To apply for the role of Business Development Executive (Professional Services), please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Business Development Executive, Professional Services, BDE, Sales & Marketing Executive, Professional Services Sales Executive, New Business Development Executive, New Business Sales Executive, Finance Services Sales Executive.