What You'll Do
Everything is converging on the Internet, and no one empowers designers like Cisco does, to connect people and their endeavours in meaningful ways. You will take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact. You will be part of a team that cares about its customers and enjoys having fun. Come prepared to be inspired!
Who You'll Work With
We are part of Cisco's Collaboration Video Technology Group and our team is responsible for the design and implementation of the most technologically advanced video conferencing infrastructure solutions available in the market today. Our job is to help people everywhere to work well together. We design a suite of products used by millions of people around the globe, to meet, chat, and share their work like if they were in the same room. Our customers thank us for making their work life better.We have every breed of designers all under one roof,creating an ecosystem of software and hardware products. You will also be involved in cross-company initiatives to align user experience across Cisco.
Who You Are
You are a designer who loves to build stuff and with an urge to see beautiful designs become real. You are well aware of how your responsibility is affecting the whole end-to-end customer journey. You are able to effortlessly flex between the bigger picture and concrete problems. You are passionate about technology and communication, and have the ability to engage people around you.
• Create user experiences of high quality from concept to specifications
• Gain understanding of the users and advise others in the department
• Lead/contribute in the design process and preserve the users perspective
• Contribute to a consistent user experience within Cisco's brand
• Join a cross functional team of developers, product managers and designers
• Represent the wider conferencing user experience group in a local UK based development team
• Relevant design education (bachelor or higher)
• Practice in experience driven design
• Strong analytical, communication and visualization skills
• Prototyping skills
• Knowledge about designing user interfaces in multidisciplinary teams
• Up to date on trends and theory within the profession
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works,lives, plays and learns.We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.