3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Your new company
This company is an independent insurer specialised in covering commercial enterprises and reinsuring protection to other insurance companies worldwide. To assist the Internal Audit team in delivering an approved Audit plan, this company has opened an Internal Auditor position in their London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be part of the Internal Audit team supporting the Head of Audit and ensuring high quality risk-based audit services across the business. You will also be expected to provide independent opinion and assurance on the strength of the control framework and risk management frameworks.
What you'll need to succeed
- IT Audit related professional qualifications with experience in several of the following: IT General Controls, IT SOx/JSOx, Information Security, GDPR, IT Change Programmes.
- Planning and co-ordination capabilities to ensure that the IT audit work meets quality standards
- Strong communication skills with both, and internal and external focus.
- Ability to resolve conflict and expedite the finalisation of audit output
- Willingness to conduct non-IT audits in order to ensure delivery of the overall Internal Audit Plan.
- Other competencies: negotiation skills, teamwork, analytical thinking, leadership skills.
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary together with other core, flexible and voluntary benefits that include: allowance benefits, health and travel insurance, as well as competitive bonus.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.