Internal and Technology Auditor
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Your new company
This company is a global financial services firm specialised in investment banking, securities and investment management services within a substantial and diversified client base. Understanding that people are the greatest asset, this company has opened an IT and Technology Audit Associate full-time position in its London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be working closely with an experienced project manager. You will be involved end-to-end in IT Audit reviews where you will be assessing, scoping and executing the assignment. Some of the activities you will perform include but are not limited to executing risk assessments, designing tests to validate application system controls, and analysing the underlying system architecture together with its effectiveness.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 years work experience, with 1 year minimum auditing experience
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Equivalent
- Understanding of systems architecture, with high emphasis on databases, operating systems and messaging
- Data analysis skills
- Experience testing automated IT application controls
- Writing database queries in SQL is desirable
- Ability to review code
- Knowledgeable in financial services and financial products
- Ability to work effectively across a large audit team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask and interact with technology management
What you'll get in return
This company offers top-notch training and development opportunities. In addition you will enjoy the benefits of having a reputable company on your CV and the possibility of travelling internationally
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.