Senior Global IT and Assurance Manager
Your new company
This company is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that focuses on helping clients around the world in turning risk into growth engines. This company has over 40,000 employees across more than 140 countries. Aiming to become their most trusted partner, they are looking to bring in the best people and are recruiting for a Senior Global IT Risk and Assurance Manager position in their London office.
Your new role
In this role you will be in charge of a small global audit co-ordination team where you will be performing a range of IT risk and assurance activities. You will have to work with internal and external audit teams and ensure that annual SOX audits are fully co-ordinated within key stakeholders. Ultimately this role will challenge you to develop supportive relationships with internal stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Hands on experience executing IT Audit - ideally as an IT Auditor
- Understanding of SOX and the nature of a SOX Audit
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Experience of non-SOX IT Audits including project, governance and operational
- Deep understanding of IT controls and the IT Audit process
- Co-ordination, planning and scheduling of on-site audit globally
- Producing reports, dashboard, steering group packs, etc.
What you'll get in return
This company offers a competitive basic salary and comprehensive benefits package including: a fantastic pension scheme, life insurance, medical insurance, eye care vouchers and flexible benefits including critical illness cover, dental cover, additional life assurance, childcare vouchers, retail vouchers and many other options and corporate deals.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.