Job Title Environment Manager
Location Radbroke / London
- Ensuring the test environment is maintained as a stable platform.
- Provide operational management and support for components within the test environment
- Co-ordinate change activity within the test environment, ensuring change impact is understood.
- Maintaining the test environment inventory and related technical documentation.
- Support and formal and informal test cycles within the Test Environment.
- Supporting Agile working to deliver capability on time and to standards
- Manage the relationship with other engineering functions, and ensure alignment to standards from other engineering groups.
- Propose creative solutions to challenging problems such as time and cost constraints to continually move towards the strategic end state.
- Specific experience in a number of the following areas
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Windows Server
- Office 365
- Azure Active Directory
- Virtualisation Platforms
- Ability to rapidly assimilate new technologies
- Scripting and automation
- Previous experience supporting and managing a Microsoft based environment
- Ability to work with in a rapidly changing environment - where goals and objectives often change at short notice.
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.