Senior SEO Lead
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Who Are We Looking For?
We're looking for someone who can lead my client's SEO strategy and work with an exciting team to achieve results.
Talented & knowledgeable SEO with hands on experience ranking large and small websites alike.
You will be client facing with excellent technical SEO knowledge as well as an astute understanding of offsite techniques.
They offer a wide range of search marketing specialisms including technical website audits, SEO & content marketing strategies, ongoing SEO campaigns and/or multifaceted campaigns (including social, content, paid etc.) across multiple sectors including Finance, Sport, Property, Charity & Health. They comprise of c35 passionate individuals, and Clients include Gymbox, M&C Saatchi Mobile, Galliard Homes, & Kabbee.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of two years' experience working on SEO campaigns.
- Experience with developing and presenting search marketing strategies.
- Experience with developing and presenting detailed website audits.
- A good understanding of goals, conversion tracking, user experience and conversion optimisation.
- A proven track record of increasing the number and value of inbound leads.
- This is a permanent, full time in house role with no remote workers considered.
- You must be a dedicated team player to fit in their busy but friendly working environment.
- Strong understanding of website best practices and factors that affect rankings
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Advanced technical knowledge of SEO combined with excellent communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively in a cross-functional environment and with external vendors
- Ability to analyse and compile marketing performance reports
- Proficiency in using standard SEO industry reporting and diagnostic tools
What they offer:
You will experience their relaxed office environment with a games area to think, chill, or blow off steam, complete with games consoles, pool table, table tennis, & endless supply of fruit, chocolate, soft drinks & beer. They are a sociable team and have regular evenings out, pizza Friday, as well as out of town trips including abroad.
This an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking and innovative business and grow your technical expertise with a variation of exciting projects.
The salary has been benchmarked for industry averages; however, there is some flexibility with salary for the right candidate. I must advise you that the starting salary we envisage for this post is in the region of GBP35k Plus.