Audio Visual Hire Coordinator
You will have excellent knowledge of AV equipment for live events and have the ability to translate client requests into workable solutions. The AV Hire Coordinator will be responsible for a number of varied tasks to help support the hire side of the business, this will include:
- Coordination and support of all hires
- Using your equipment knowledge calculating and providing hire quotations to clients utilising available resources efficiently.
- Scheduling and planning of logistics
- Liaising with clients to assist with their AV needs
- Assisting with delivery and collection of kit from time to time
- Raising Hire Office Purchase Orders.
- Assist with staff training
- Actively market the AV & Venue services to clients including client visits.
- Actively sell the AV & Venue services of the Company to clients.
You will have:
- Experience and knowledge AV technology
- Experience with a rental management software
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Friendly and professional attitude
- Strong and committed work ethic
- Proficient with MS office
- Excellent administration skills
The position will be challenging and rewarding and would suit a hardworking, amiable individual who is self-motivated, organised and confident. Ongoing training will be provided. In return, we offer a competitive salary, company uniform and ongoing training.
The salary range is 20k - 25k obviously 20 for less experience 25k for more, we could go a bit higher for the right candidate, they would be working under our Hire Manager
Please bear in mind the kit we supply is quite high end so knowledge of this is good
We are a growing company and when new positions/career progression opportunities arise we try to promote from within