3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Are you passionate about delivering excellent customer service? If so, please read on..
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global financial services organisation has arisen in our Brentford office! Get yourself onto the career ladder and into an organisation which supports and encourages development and progression, whilst working in a supportive and social environment!
After completing a thorough and comprehensive training programme onsite in Brentford, you will be based in a fast paced contact centre working within the Petplan department or representing one of our Corporate Partners. You will be dealing with a range of general customer enquiries including policy renewals, complaints and new business. You will also be required to promote and upsell additional features relating to each customer's policy.
Your training and development is paramount and once fully trained, a personal development plan will be installed for each employee focussing on your career path with Allianz.
What we can do for you:
- Competitive salary GBP19,500 plus annual bonus
- Attractive pension scheme (up to 10%)
- 30 days holiday (incl Bank Holidays) with a buy and sell option
- Staff discounts with over 100 providers and high street stores
- Social Activities for you to get involved in! (including summer BBQs, quiz nights and Fun Fridays)
- Free onsite gym
- Career development and progression opportunities
We are not open on Sundays! All we ask for is flexibility and reliability. Our operating hours are: Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-5pm (you will work 2 in 5 Saturdays - when you work a Saturday you will get a day off in lieu). You will work a variety of fixed shift patterns totalling 37.5 hours a week.
Skills & Experience:
* A passion for pets and animals
* Excellent communication skills and a passion for customer service
* Good level of competency in Maths and English
* Positive attitude and professionalism
* Understanding of a compliant and target driven environment
* High levels of resilience, perseverance, self-belief and self-motivation
We are looking for confident individuals who can deliver an excellent customer journey for our Animal Health and Lifestyle insurance clients. You must be a great communicator who can connect with our current and new customers, deliver professionalism with a bespoke service.
Please be aware that Allianz will require 5 years' worth of satisfactory employment references with any gaps evidenced. We will also require satisfactory DBS, Credit and Fraud checks before you can commence employment with us.