Administrative Assistant - Trade Marks
This role is within the Intellectual Property (Trade Marks) team and involves providing its lead, trade mark attorneys, associates and Trade Mark Administrator with dedicated support by assisting in the smooth running of the practice to include:
- Matter opening processes, compliance and matter management;
- Data inputting, data management and creating reports;
- Secretarial and PA duties;
- Checking and processing supplier invoices;
- Monitoring balances of deposit accounts and reconciling with the accounts team as necessary;
- Monitoring deadlines and producing reports of due dates;
- Dealing with online trade mark recordal processes and formalities;
- Preparing, using and adapting standard letters for reporting to clients; and
- Assisting with the trade mark renewals programme
Overview of Skills and Experience Required
- Administrative/secretarial experience
- Work well as a team and individually
- Excellent computer literacy and numeracy skills
- Working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel and Outlook (or similar)
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise the workload effectively
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possess a keen attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative, be proactive and deal with specific queries as required
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Philippa Wilson at
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Diversity and Inclusion
At Norton Rose Fulbright we value difference and promote a culture of respect for each individual. We encourage workforce diversity in all aspects and at all levels and in doing so create an environment where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill.
If you are unable to apply for a position online or require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment team on
The Norton Rose Fulbright office in London has been awarded the Disability Two Ticks Symbol by Jobcentre Plus. The symbol identifies those employers who have agreed to meet five commitments regarding the recruitment, employment, retention and career development of disabled people.
We want to support your application as best we can. For that reason, we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). This means that applicants with a disability need only meet the minimum qualifying criteria for a role to qualify for an interview under the scheme.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at Norton Rose Fulbright please click on the following link
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world's pre-eminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 3800 lawyers based in over 50 cities across Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Norton Rose Fulbright LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright Australia, Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP, Norton Rose Fulbright South Africa Inc and Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP, each of which is a separate legal entity, are members ('the Norton Rose Fulbright members') of Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss Verein. Norton Rose Fulbright Verein helps coordinate the activities of the Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients.
Law around the world