Barista, Food Service Assistant, £7.50 per hour (35 hours per week)
3 days left
- Part Time
Barista/Food Service Assistant - BN13
£7.50 per hour
Monday to Friday
08:00am - 15:30pm
Servest are recruiting an experienced Barista/Food Service Assistant to work in an onsite restaurant (BN13), working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00am - 15:30pm
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working in the onsite Coffee shop preparing drinks to a specified standard
- Serving Customers in a polite and efficient manner focusing on food/ drink presentation and service with a smile.
- Cash Handling and taking orders
- Some general cleaning in the restaurant areas.
What we are looking for:
- Background of working within a coffee shop- within a high end business and industry catering unit or retail environment
- Ideally you will a trained Barista
- Good sound knowledge of Health and Safety and Food Safety processes- ideally you will hold your basic food hygiene certificate
- You will be smart and presentable at all times with the ability to convers at all levels.
- We require a high level of customer service skills, as you will be the face of the business, remembering service with a smile and always going that extra mile.
Servest offer excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisations that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that`s why we offer a competitive salary and additional benefits.
Servest Group is an expert in facilities management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable.
If you are interested in applying for this role and meet the above criteria please forward an up to date cv with your contact email and telephone number on.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we will only be able to contact those short listed- all short listed candidates will be contacted within 7 days of application
**NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Apply for Barista, Food Service Assistant, £7.50 per hour (35 hours per week)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly