1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking talented, passionate individual with proven track record in online retail to join their team as the E-Commerce Manager.
As E-commerce Manager for their E-commerce team you will be accountable for delivery of online sales KPIs and growth of all online areas including Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, SEO content, Website Development and Online offers strategy.
Managing the online E-commerce team of 3 you will project manage streamlining of their processes and push forward aggressively to reach set KPI targets for the coming year. Reporting to the directors you ultimately will be responsible for driving sales, customer acquisition and retention, pushing customer segment migration and driving KPIs (profit, margin, acquisition, conversion rates, retention, frequency and spend).
This role is instrumental in rapidly driving the future development of their online sales channel over the coming years and is a great opportunity to be a leading figure in the next chapter of our client's story.
• Drive overall sales growth and customer loyalty while focusing on growth across customer segments.
• Lead growth and development of all online marketing channels (email, paid search, SEO, affiliates, partnerships, advertising, direct mail, promotions and events). Act as brand champion.
• Think creatively, strategically and with good judgement to rapidly improve upon E-commerce KPIs (acquisition, conversion, retention, frequency, spend and profit).
• Plan and Execute digital marketing plans in line with overall business strategy and goals mindful of budget and company direction.
• Be responsible for day-to-day E-commerce operations of japancentre.com and provided necessary leadership, planning and communication skills to ensure the timely delivery of self-set goals.
• Establish robust reporting on all digital channels performance weekly/monthly/ yearly.
• Manage the complete life cycle of strategic projects and programmes, working closely with the operations manager, customer service, programmer and marketing teams to ensure scheduling is properly aligned.
• Develop and deliver personalised customer propositions and targeted marketing campaigns based on customer insight, segmentation and analysis. Oversee enhanced segmentation of customer base to ensure further defined campaigns.
• Manage the online operations team and customer service team to improve customer experience in the areas of site functionality and performance.
• Work closely with the programming team to deliver beautiful and intuitive web experiences, focusing on order process - front end and back end.
• Deliver targets to daily/weekly order dispatch in line with online forecasted sales.
• Manage online categories from merchandising concepts, to sales and product page.
• Manage accuracy of product uploads - names, descriptions and prices in accordance with agreed margin levels set by Purchasing.
• Together with the management team, devise and present Company goals and strategy to Staff to ensure transparency and unity.
• Keep abreast of competitor activities and industry developments and inform the business, and apply as necessary to online marketing and sales initiatives.
• Any other ad hoc duties associated with this role as requested by Management.
Desired Skills and Experience:
• Graduate (or equivalent)
• A proven online sales and online marketing track record with previous managerial experience a must
• Strong experience within an E-commerce environment and complete understanding of end to end processes within online retail shop
• Significant commercial experience, within the food retail environment preferable but not a necessity
• Japanese language skills a bonus
• Proven track record of planning and executing online marketing campaigns
• A sound grounding in CRM practices and principles
• Proven ability to manage and develop staff
• Strong presentation & superb writing skills
• Web analytics tools and A-B / multi-variant testing technique knowledge
• Confidence with content management systems
• A proven ability to work quickly and efficiently with accuracy and attention to detail
• Interest in Japanese food and culture
• Ability to troubleshoot as well as having a pro-active approach to sales
• Dedication to delivering an outstanding customer experience
Above all you must demonstrate your commercial know-how and ability to add tangible differences to a business such as theirs.
• Ambitious, hardworking professional with excellent communication and networking skills.
• Enthusiastic go-getter, with the passion, conviction and creative ideas to step in at high level and steer a fast-paced department
• Independent hands-on and make-it-happen approach to work
• Good judgement and decision making skills
• Confidence in suggesting calculated risks
• Ability to communicate clearly with a multi-cultural team
• Organisational skills and a collaborative nature a must
• Excellent time-keeping and multi-tasking skills
Job Title: E-Commerce Manager
Location : North Acton, London.
Contract Type: Full time
Please apply online for this E-Commerce Manager role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.