Registered care Manager
3 days left
- Full Time
We are looking for an ambitious individual to become the Registered Care/Branch Manager of a newly established homecare branch in the Barnet area of North London. If you are an experienced Care Coordinator or Deputy Manager who is eager to take the next step in their career, then this role could be suited to you!
Our client is a leading provider of home care services to elderly clients and individuals with learning disabilities within their own homes. They provide reliable and trustworthy support and each client is encouraged to be involved in all decision-making, including agreement of their personalised care plan.
As Registered Care/Branch Manager, your responsibilities will involve:
- Meeting with prospective customers to discuss their needs
- Care planning, risk assessments, and health and safety
- Ensure good match and introduce carers to the customer
- Recruitment and retention
- Supervisions and appraisals
- Scheduling weekly and monthly rotas
- Representing the company and relationship building
- Complete quality assurance visits and service reviews
- Ensure all legal, regulatory and the organisations standards are met or exceeded
What experience and qualifications are required?
- Ideally hold a QCF Level 5 in health and social care, or working towards this
- Management/supervisory experience within homecare
- Excellent leadership skills and a proactive nature
- Be fully up to speed with CQC requirements
- Full driving licence and access to your own vehicle
This is an excellent opportunity for a Registered Care/Branch Manager to develop a home care branch and really make the role your own. If you would like to find out more, please click on ‘Apply' and we will contact you to discuss further.
Apply for Registered care Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly