7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a rapidly growing business in the facilities management field is looking to grow their current Bid and Tenders team and are seeking exceptionally talented Bid Managers in the London / M25 territory.
The Bid Managers project manage the bid process for major strategic bids across a multitude of sectors, coordinating the writing, preparation, presentation and delivery of all associated content.
They are the driving force behind the bid process and their comprehensive role sees them engaging with stakeholders from across the business to foster best practice and collaboration; ensuring the highest quality content and timely delivery of compliant, winning and innovative bids.
The Bid Managers are vital to our clients' ambitious growth plans and this role presents a significant opportunity for the Bid Manager to innovate and nurture creativity and flair.
Primary accountabilities include:
- Establish program management for each bid, then own and run the bid and co-ordinate the work of the bid team
- Work with the sales team to architect solutions that meets client requirement
- Re-write / edit / write proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from sales, marketing, service delivery teams, finance, HR and legal
- Research potential clients and develop an understanding of their requirements
- Chair kick-off meetings in conjunction with the sales lead and other contributors
- Project manage / coordinate the entire bid process from start to finish
- Manage and grow relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ensure that all the necessary management reviews are carried out during the bid process and they are attended by the appropriate people with the necessary information
Our desired candidate will possess the following skills, experience and personal qualities:
- A seasoned Bid Writer, you are accustomed to being embedded throughout the bid / tender process, ideally within an FM setting
- Fluent English. Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, exceptional organisation skills and outstanding project management abilities
- High levels of IT literacy - Candidates with working knowledge of InDesign are of particular interest
- An engaging and persuasive bid-writing style
- Ability to create, analyse and interpret contractual, financial, technical and operational data.
- Able to understand the principles and key themes/messages from a ‘solution' and ensure this is translated throughout the proposal
- A robust personality with the ability to multi-task, work at pace, to strict deadlines and to remain calm under pressure
- Educated preferably to degree level or equivalent, we are particularly interested in candidates who possess APMP Accreditation
Apply for Bid Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly