Senior Client Service Manager
7 days left
- Flexible Hours
The Senior Client Service Manager role is based within Global Banking and Markets (GBM) Corporate client service team in Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) Client Management.
The role of the Senior Client Service Manager is to manage the provision of client service support to high-valued Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) clients, ensuring client expectations are exceeded and HSBC offers a superior service to that of our competitors. Their role is to manage a client portfolio, provide client liaison and partner with Senior Relationship Managers, Sales Managers, Product Management and Operations globally, to identify customised, competitive solutions. In addition to this the Senior Client Service Manager (SCSM) work on and support team/departmental projects and manage Management Information (MI).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with the key HSBC stakeholders
- Responsible for liaising with global business partners to manage and resolve client requests, enquiries and escalations
- Identify and introduce service improvements to improve the overall client experience
- Interaction with other global GLCM units including clients, global service teams, Sales, Product Management and other elements of Client Management.
- Accountable for effectively managing any risks and issues,
- Support new and existing colleagues promoting and contributing to an engagement culture
- Manage projects and represent GLCM/Corporate Client Service on wider bank wide initiatives and change programmes.
- Manage and development management information, analysis and reporting that supports and informs timely and effective team management and decision making
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of cash management products and services
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. client facing, leadership/team management
- Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. finance, relationship management
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. SWIFT, UK and European clearing schemes and systems
- Past working experience on relevant systems, i.e. Global Payment Schemes (GPS),
(Global Payments Innovation) GPI, GMG, Browser is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. PowerPoint and advanced Excel is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Experience of supporting others' performance, enabling them to achieve by providing clear direction, motivation and support
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences
- Built effective networks both internally and externally and created opportunities for others to work collaboratively
- A track record of making complex business decisions with authority, even in times of ambiguity, considering the potential long term risks and implications
- Experience of creating and deploying comprehensive business/operating plans which consistently deliver desired results
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
- Experience of building and managing complex relationships with significant customers
The base location for this role is 8 Canada Square, London.
Within HSBC certain roles are designated as Enhanced Vetting Roles. For these roles, all internal and external applicants are required (subject to local laws), to pass satisfactorily a series of additional checks both as part of the application process and, if successfully recruited into the Enhanced Vetting role, on an on-going basis. The Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are first carried out as part of this recruitment exercise, and/or if relevant, on an on-going basis.
This role has been designated as an Enhanced Vetting Role.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Key search words: Senior Client Service Manager, Client Management, 8CS, Commercial Banking (CMB), GLCM.