Programme Manager, Desktop Office 365 (London)
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
About Corporate Banking
Corporate Banking supports clients in the UK and around the world. We provide corporate banking services to medium enterprises, large UK and global corporations, and financial institutions. We have the people and capabilities to help our clients achieve their ambitions in the right way.
About Corporate Run the Bank
Corporate Run the Bank are responsible for managing the live IT Services for Corporate Banking and the majority of Payment Services for Barclays. Their key accountability is ensuring that these IT services are performing as expected, to the agreed service and resilience standards and in line with Group policies so that Customers, Clients and Colleagues have access to the systems they need.
Overall Purpose Of Role
- Accountable for successful delivery of all benefits and phases (from inception to successful transfer to BAU business / technology operations) of Office 365, Skype and Windows 10 migration ensuring smooth transition to Collaborative working methodologies.
- Responsible for the overall management, control and delivery of Business Critical urgent medium to large Project with lifetime budget of circa GBP10m. The candidate must be able to demonstrate project management expertise through the creation of project deliverables that meet or exceed the needs of the stakeholders. This is a Windows 10 desktop rollout, which will include significant business change as we introduce Office 365 and Skype for Business amongst other collaboration tools.
- Programme/Project Manager with extensive Programme/Project experience within the banking sector
- Must have a track record of managing large business and technical Desktop transformation Programme/Projects
- Experience in mobilising projects quickly
- Needs to be able to operate effectively immediately with limited supervision
- Strong Programme/Project mobilisation / initiation / planning experience in addition to management of established Programme/Projects
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management, communication and presentation skills at Senior Management/Director level, with strong and influential personal credibility
- Ability to create robust governance framework and ensure adherence.
- Experience of managing business change/transformation challenges
- Strong leadership skills with evidence of managing large teams across a range of disciplines and locations
- Demonstrable record of managing million GBP Programme/Project budgets effectively, and delivering within budgetary constraints
- Has operated in roles facing off directly to senior Stakeholders. A track record of successfully managing stakeholder relationships is definitely preferred
- Ability to manage and deliver Programme/Project scope in a business that is undergoing a high degree of organisational and strategic change.
- Formal external qualification/accreditation to Prince II or PMI methodologies, or at least experience of Prince II/PMI in a project environment.
Risk & Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards