Product Architect (London or Radroke)
Job Title: EUC Architect (Desktop Architect) VP
Barclays Collaboration Services Architecture and Engineering are responsible for the technology strategy, architecture, design and engineering for the products that underpin Collaboration Services.
Designing Products and Services that support our colleagues to openly innovate, collaborate effectively and deliver in an agile way, through an evergreen and flexible ecosystem which constantly evolves to provide the required capabilities for Barclays.
Overall purpose of role
• Delivery of fully engineered and fit for purpose technical solutions that support the strategic direction and roadmaps of the function.
• Provision of industry insight and consultation to enable strategy and architecture planning
• Influence service strategy through review cycles
• Ensure Engineering artefacts are produced in-line with Barclays standards and controls
• Creation of key design documents and artefacts.
• Underwrite the integrity of in-scope products by ensuring products are fully tested and ready for production usage
• Manage the Jira workload in line with strategic direction and incorporating priorities set from above.
• Supporting Agile working to deliver capability on time and to standards
• Deliver service transition artefacts to support the engineered solutions to enable production deployment
• Physical W7/W10 desktop/laptop form factors
• Thin Client Technologies
• Mac oS
• MDM & MAM Policies Intune/Mobile PIM/Productivity apps
• Build Automation Frameworks
• System Mgmt Tooling
• EUP Compliance Management
• Patch Management
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.