3 days left
- Full Time
Network Analyst - Surrey - up to GBP50,000pa
Our Client, based in Surrey, is currently looking to recruit an experience Network Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis to specialise in the support of the whole organisations network infrastructure.
The successful individual will have a hands-on network support background on both Project and BAU work. They will have excellent communications skills and will be comfortable with liaising with 3rd Parties to resolve any technical Network-related issues.
PLEASE NOTE: This role will involve a 24/7 shift on a bi-weekly basis and will also require out-of-hour works during large projects.
Key responsibilities for the Network Analyst:
- Specialise in analysing, monitoring, maintaining and supporting the whole Network infrastructure and cloud environment
- Involved with a mix of Project & BAU support including updating documents on any changes around Networks
- Liaise with 3rd Party Providers on a regular basis via telephone to; - - Facilitate changes to Networks
- - Scope out Network requirements
- - Liaise with to resolve Network-related issues such as Firewall & Connectivity issues
- Administration of access into AWS using open VPN
- Work on all projects that involved aspects of Networks including SNMP to SolarWind (Cloud-based) migration
Key Skills & experience for the Network Analyst:
- Previous hands-on experience of Cisco Routers & CheckPoint Firewalls
- Experience of working on Network-based Projects
- Hands-on Network background
- Previously monitored Network Infrastructure
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to liaise with 3rd Parties on a regular basis
- VOIP Telephony
- Monitored Networks in Cloud-based environment
Key Words - Network / Cloud / VOIP / Telephony / Cisco Routers / CheckPoint / Firewalls / SolarWind / SNMP / AWS / Monitoring / Projects / Connectivity / Migration
To discuss your suitability for this role further, please simply apply below.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.