Job Title: Systems Engineer
Salary: GBP40,000 - GBP60,000
Key Skills: Link Budget Analysis/Link Budgeting, Payload Engineering/Communications, RF, Digital Communications, DVB, Software, MATLAB, Commissioning, Testing
Systems Engineer required to join my client based in London.
Working from site, my client is a leading provider of data communications services globally. They are looking for their next Systems Engineer to be an integral part of the team, providing hands on leadership, strategy and management of Systems covering over 1 billion people worldwide. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
So, what's on Offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- And much more!
So, what are the responsibilities of the Systems Engineer?
- Use of operational tools including RF & digital communications
- Communications Payload Engineering
- Link Budget Analysis
- Coordination and planning between network, Gateway and operations for system wide operations
- Design & implementation of control systems in monitoring of operational efficiency
- To enhance & improve system throughput and efficiency
- Designing of new systems/equipment and sizing
What are we looking for in our next Systems Engineer?
- A degree in a STEM discipline (2:1 or above)
- 5+ years' experience in communications systems engineering
- Experience within Payload Engineering and RF Systems design, digital communications & standards such as DVB-S2
- Proficiency in Link Budgeting
- Confident working with customers & suppliers on a technical level
- Strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel overseas
- Experienced in developing systems documentation, test plans and procedures
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Systems Engineering capabilities, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leading provider of data communications, as their next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOT, ELIGIBILITY FOR & PASSING OF ITAR (INTERNATIONAL TRAFFIC IN ARMS REGULATIONS) IS REQUIRED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.. Date posted: 22/08/2017