Marketing Manager - Real Estate
3 days left
- Flexible Hours
Eversheds Sutherland is one of the largest full service law firms in the world, with offices across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Asia providing legal advice to clients through our company commercial, human resources, litigation and dispute management, real estate practices.
Eversheds Sutherland's real estate practice go to market unlike any other law firm. Join us if you thrive in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to deliver strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects. You will be dealing with some of the world's top businesses, working alongside some of the world's leading lawyers, exploiting your knowledge and experience to consistently challenge and raise our marketing standards.
This is an exciting full mix marketing and business development role where you will demonstrate highly creative and committed ownership of marketing programmes. The role is integral in delivering the highest standards to the business, working with senior partners and operations leaders across the firm. You will develop and implement the profile and targeting initiatives that will deliver growth to the practice.
We are looking for an established and assured professional that genuinely loves marketing and isn't afraid to suggest new ideas that challenge the status quo. A bright, can-do attitude is essential along with an ability to influence senior decision makers, securing a mandate for your ideas.
We work hard because we have a passion for our role in supporting one of the world's leading real estate teams, and you will demonstrate a similar approach to your role.
• Working with the Senior Marketing Manager and relevant partner stakeholders to drive forward the marketing strategy within real estate, ensuring that this is aligned to the wider Eversheds Sutherland marketing strategy.
• Developing, implementing and delivering real estate marketing and business development campaigns using the full range of routes to market.
• Working collaboratively with other support functions to provide a seamless service to the business.
• Supporting other marketing departments and firm wide initiatives, as required.
Skills and experience:
• The successful candidate will have experience within a professional services environment, preferably with exposure to the financial, real estate or legal communities.
• Ideal candidates will have a superb track record of delivering and conceiving marketing and business development plans and campaigns.
• You will have a demonstrable commercial mind set, with experience of prioritising the right marketing investments that deliver value to our business.
• Your previous experience will demonstrate an ability to develop relationships and a capacity to use influencing skills to gain credibility across all levels within the firm.
• The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate faultless analytical skills and attention to detail.
• You will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• You will demonstrate a deep and commercial understanding of the real estate market. You will interpret market forces to devise effective and winning strategies across both the landlord and tenant spaces.
• You will have strong people management skills.