Digital Business Analyst - Web | London
4 days left
- Flexible Hours
Help us build our next generation website.
We're embarking on a mission to change the future of ASOS.com; we're working with new technologies and a complementary suite of testing tools. We are finding new ways to work and we want to be awesome on web. We are on a journey to offer our customers a whole new experience.
The mission is simple; use the best technology to create an awesome multi-channel shopping platform for our millions of customers, where they can network, share ideas, create their own style and, of course, shop.
We also care for one of the largest e-commerce sites in the world along with the tens of millions of happy customers who rely on ASOS as their primary fashion destination.
Do you want it to be known that you were involved in the most exciting development in digital experience for our millions of customers across the globe?
If so, this is the job for you... You will be an integral part of our game changing plans to revolutionise the world of ecommerce, bringing new ideas to ASOS as we support you to implement cutting edge solutions at scale.
Your days will consist of writing user stories; becoming best mates with our stakeholders, gathering their requirements and then translating them to the devs in your team; we're fully Agile, so you'll be involved in the stand ups, sprints and retrospectives, and managing the backlog of work. You'll also become a digital SME and learn about the latest in ecommerce trends, how Agile works at an incredible scale and what the future holds for Fashion, Technology, Agile and Business Analysis.
You'll be part of our incredible BA Community, whose role is to help make you and all our BAs be the very best you can be. We're as passionate about your development as you are. You'll be invited to fun community events, BA sessions and Meet Ups all in the name of getting you to the next stage of your career.
We promise to enable you to unleash your creativity to build in the best way!
We'd like to meet someone with:
- A flexible approach to get stuff done
- A passion for the customer
- Experience in responsive mobile first environment
- A good grasp of web analytics and multi variant testing techniques
- Experience working with awesome developers who care about quality
- Experience of working with the team to refine requirements
- An understanding of non-functional activities including accessibility and performance
- You are an experienced Business Analyst and have experience working on consumer facing digital projects
- You have an incredible passion for Agile, you dream Lean
- You have experience in Specification by example, BDD or ATDD.
- Have a good understanding of all aspects of digital products and their management from idea to live
- You have a great understanding of UX/UI patterns
- You're familiar with participating in stand ups, retrospectives, demos and sprints
- Proven experience across the full project lifecycle
- Experience working in a service orientated architecture managing requirements and dependencies across integrated platforms
- You understand the incredible value of your work, we certainly do
What's in it for you:
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- Great development programmes
- 25 days holiday plus one extra day for your birthday
- Subsidised gym and canteen
- Huge staff discount and regular sample sales
- Life Insurance, medical care, cycle to work scheme
- And loads more...
Technology at ASOS
ASOS is globally one of the top fashion and beauty destinations, expanding globally at a rapid pace. We believe fashion can make you look, feel and be your best and, with technology in our DNA, we deliver the latest trends to our digital-obsessed 'twenty-somethings' market. Our award winning Tech teams sit at the heart of our business. We deliver technical innovation and pioneer incredible solutions which are crucial to our continued success. We're brave, creative and authentic; we're extremely ambitious and thrive on the individuality of our amazing employees. Our values encompass everything needed for our tech people to be the thought leaders of tomorrow.
If your CV isn't ready yet or you have some questions about this role then you can email but please do check that you meet the requirements first