GCC Optimisation Manager
Project Manager - Contact Centre
As a Barclays Project Manager - Contact Centre, you will support the Leadership Team and be accountable for the evaluation, mobilisation and delivery of key work streams, you will own and drive the strategic direction for delivering the goals of the council. You will work with business areas and stakeholders from across the organisation to agree and lock down the future Target Operating Model (TOM) for the in scope business areas and then ensure delivery and embedding of the TOM's alongside the wider roadmap of change that will deliver the future state organisation.
Barclays Bank brings together Retail and Business Banking, Corporate Banking and Wealth & Investment Management, with a focus on creating seamless experiences for all customers and clients, whatever stage of their lives or growth. From those opening their first student account to high net worth individuals, entrepreneurs to multinational corporations, Barclays is uniquely placed to provide an integrated service. By harnessing our collective assets and products, we're also better positioned for growth within the markets in which we operate, giving us an opportunity to deliver more for customers and clients.
As a Project Manager - Contact Centre, your main responsibilities will involve:
• Scoping, shaping, evaluating, mobilising and delivering specific initiatives to world class external benchmarks
• Proactively identifying synergies with initiatives across the group to ensure we leverage existing activity and expertise across the business to optimise delivery
• Working with passion and determination to help resolve entrenched business issues that may act as obstacles in the achievement of strategic deliverables
• Developing innovative and creative solutions to long standing issues
• Continuously challenge the status quo and refuse to accept sub-standard solutions which distract from the vision
• Raising awareness of the role of the Global Contact Centre Optimisation team and the drive that they can provide
As a Project Manager - Contact Centre, your skills and qualifications will include:
• Proven track record of project management experience with a background of experience within the contact centre market
• Detailed understanding of cost drivers across the business and ability to pull these levers with an understanding of impact across the balanced score card
• Strong analytical background with experience of using relevant tools, (Lean and Six Sigma methodologies, desirable to create outputs that influence the acceptance of change
• Track record of change management and proven ability to influence the change and embedding new ideas in a business
• The ability to work under pressure, with self-discipline and motivation and flexibility to travel (includes international travel)
• Experience in analysis, data gathering, data collation and data interpretation
Our customers deserve the best. The same goes for our people. That's why at Barclays you'll receive a range of benefits including a competitive salary, flexible hours and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. The values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our employees. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager.
At Barclays, we recruit based on merit and are committed to promoting diversity throughout our organisation.
We will consider applications from job share applicants
Ready to apply?
There are up to five stages to our application process:
1. Application: On your application we'll ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You'll also be required to upload a CV, so it's a good idea to have it ready.
2. Online Assessment: We'll then ask you to complete an online assessment exercise which we will send to you via email. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles, but they'll also provide you with some insight into what our roles entail.
3. Application Review: We will review your application along with your responses to the online assessment exercise. Depending on the type of role you are applying for, we may contact you to arrange a brief telephone interview to discuss your experience in more detail.
4. Interview: If your application is progressed, we'll invite you to attend a face-to-face interview. We want you to be free to choose an interview time that suits you, so we'll provide some options and ask you to select your preferred timeslot.
5. Outcome: We will keep you updated throughout the process. If you attend an interview, we'll be in touch within five working days of all interviews being completed to advise you of the outcome.
Visit our website for tips and advice on each stage or click below to apply now.
We encourage applicants to apply as early as possible in the recruitment period. Barclays recruitment periods can and may vary. We reserve the right to remove this advert during the recruitment process.