Relativity Project Manager
5 days left
- Flexible Hours
One of my leading Law Firm clients is looking for a Relativity Project Manager to join their Central London based team. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical knowledge of Relativity and Document Review software and have experience with the full EDRM. Holding the Relativity Certified Administrator will be an advantage but is not essential. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, hungry and driven Project Manager looking to climb their ranks of a prestigious Legal Firm and gain exposure to the some of the best clients and working environment in London.
My client serves FTSE 250 and Fortune 500 companies and have a successful and expanding Legal technology department. Putting a huge emphasis on internal growth and progression they seek candidates who will commit to them and in turn reap the rewards. They are proud to offer a competitive base salary of GBP40-60k with an attractive benefits package.
- To manage and delivery technical and consultancy services to lawyers in eDiscovery, Document Management, Online Document Review, Electronic Trial Preparation
- To support and work with other team members , lawyers and clients to provide processing, collection and review solutions for eDisclosure projects
- To use the Relativity platform to provide technical solutions for our clients (both internal and external).
- Frequent contact with external consultants and IT to trouble shoot and support the front end use of Relativity.
- To provide ongoing technical support and troubleshooting as required
- To assist with managing large document review exercises from collection through to production
- To provide user training and support to other team members, clients and lawyers in the use of the Relativity
- To provide technical and project support on all phases of a disclosure exercise
- To work with other members of the team to ensure projects and tasks are allocated and attended to on a case by case basis
- To support the development and implementation of the firm's e-discovery strategy
- Daily contact with other members of the eDiscovery team to allocate and share responsibilities and tasks.
- Frequent contact with clients, counsel, experts and others external to the firm to support and train in their use of the various technology systems
- Frequent contact with fee earners to assess their individual case requirements and to support and train in their use of the various technology systems
- Technical, hands on experience and knowledge of Relativity is a must
- We are looking for candidates who have experience doing the following in Relativity: carrying out complex searches, understand analytics, running productions, build index's load data
- Hands on experience throughout the whole EDRM model from data collection, management, document review through to productions
- Previous eDiscovery Project Management experience or Project Management experience within a legal environment
- Excellent Senior Stakeholder communication skills are a must
- A solid understanding of database design and management, data processing activities and legal document review requirements, understanding of SQL will be a distinct advantage
- Bachelor's degree - preferably Law
- A strong technical understanding of litigation support and edisclosure technologies
- Strong attention to detail, ability to keep project documents and status up to date
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment while maintaining proper priorities and scheduling on extremely tight deadlines.
- A motivated, committed, self-starter attitude with the ability to self learn and build rapport
If you meet the above requirements and have the desire to work in a prestigious Law Firm then please apply below, email CV's directly to or Oliver Legg call .