Cloud Security Engineer / Architect
2 days left
- Flexible Hours
Leading Financial Services organisation urgently require an experienced hands-on Cloud Security Architect to help deliver a large transformation programme. Working closely with the Head of Security Architecture and the Programme Manager you will be responsible for the design and implementation of a large-scale cloud solution including architecture, strategies, policy frameworks and roadmaps. Other key responsibilities include:
- Define and deliver a cloud security framework across all business unit functions
- Review designs to ensure fit for purpose
- Build and execute a cloud hardening checklist
- Advise the business on secure architecture, threat mitigation and security best practice
- Work with stakeholders to mitigate cloud security concerns
The successful candidate will need to have a minimum 2 years Cloud Security (AWS / Azure) experience ideally having previously worked on a similar implementation project. You should be able to evidence a proven track record in cloud security engineering, architecture and automation along with a deep technical understanding of information security principles, concepts and policies. A familiarity with developing automated tools / software would be advantageous.
Due to the scale of this project it is very likely the contract will be extended beyond the initial 6 months.
Unfortunately, we are only able to respond to successful applicants.
Required IT operate as an employment agency and employment business and are an equal opportunities employer.