Role Purpose (Summary)
To provide an efficient and effective support service to multiple underwriting teams within International Markets and liaise with various business units across European Operations
The IM division is made up of property, casualty risks worldwide, complementing extensive global portfolios of marine and energy business.
- Complete data capture, liaising with various business units (Operations, Claims, Compliance) to ensure risk information is entered on systems in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work closely with underwriters to support the portfolios both in the office and at Lloyd's and increase technical underwriting knowledge
- Contribute to progressing with the evolution and optimisation of the current processes and procedures in place, striving for continuous collaborative improvement
- Statistical analysis and interpretation of data, completing regular and ad-hoc reporting
- Be aware of the annual business plan for the division and its context to be able to make decisions appropriately and contribute, to the planning process through research and project work
- Build an internal/ external profile to develop and maintain strong partnerships with stakeholders including customers, brokers and colleagues
- Adhere to underwriting standards, authority and good practice to minimise risk and maximise efficiency whilst ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations and guidelines
- A high level of numeracy and literacy, Microsoft applications (especially Excel)
- Interpersonal and communication skills, able to build multiple relationships across the business
- Strong organisational and analytical skill, able to prioritise and work to deadlines
- Flexible approach and ability to recognise and adapt to changing business requirements
- An additionally language, desired
Number of Openings:
How to Apply:
To submit your application, click "Apply" and follow the step by step process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
QBE is an equal opportunity employer and is required to comply with equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction it operates.