Head of Resourcing - GFDf, HR, Corp Relations & Audit
Head of Resourcing- Functions
The GCOO and Functions Resourcing team at Barclays is responsible for all lateral and graduate hiring activity globally across.
3. Functions (Finance, Risk, Compliance, Human Resources, Audit, Legal, Corporate Relations)
The team manages the acquisition of people. This encompasses working directly with the Business and HR Partners on the complete resourcing cycle, setting resourcing policy and control, promoting a positive and sustainable recruitment brand, determining and prioritising annual hiring plans, implementing a structured interview process, managing vendors, executing effective quality recruiting at all levels from graduates to senior appointments.
The overall objective of the Head of Resourcing is to ensure that the recruitment policies and processes across the firm are best practice and that high quality people are attracted and recruited within agreed cost, quality and time scales. In addition to new hires, the function is also responsible for supporting and managing internal mobility within the region.
- Line Management responsibility for the EMEA Resourcing team with global matrix accountability
- Develop strong relationships with senior level stakeholders including Business Heads, COOs and HR colleagues
- Working in conjunction with the Americas and APAC leads, train and develop the resourcing team globally, ensuring best practice and global consistency
- Advise and guide the business on appropriate compensation packages, interview best practice source mix and resourcing policy
- Manage relationships with external contacts, including Search Firms and other key suppliers
- Continually improve processes / procedures and promote best practice across the Resourcing function, including driving and communicating the most cost effective and innovative sourcing strategies
- Involvement in wider group-wide resourcing initiatives and projects
• End to end recruitment experience, ideally from within a Financial Services environment
• Experience of managing an RPO partner (Recruitment Process Outsourcing)
• Experience in executing effectively on senior-level roles and providing seamless delivery at business head level
• Proven relationship and stakeholder management skills with the ability to educate and influence at all levels
• Technical & professional HR / Resourcing knowledge with a strong understanding of Financial Services
• Business Skills - Including delivery solutions and decision making
• Communication / Influence - experience of working at different organisational levels from SMEs around the business to senior level stakeholders and sponsors
• Leadership - Proven track record of team leadership, of both direct and indirect resources
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.